All That You Need To Know About G-Spot
Ever since the G-spot was identified by a German researcher Grafenberg during the 1940s, it has been a topic of discussion for some while for others it has always been a mystery. It is one of the hottest topics amongst the sex scientists since many are not sure whether G-spot actually exists! Several studies and researchers show that there is no anatomical proof of a G-spot, however, reports do suggest that there is a particular area inside the vagina which when stimulated, helps women reach orgasm. These studies establish that it’s better to consider the G-spot as a sex position; few women might get crazy about it, while others fail to acknowledge it. If you are still perplexed about the mysterious G-spot, relax, your partner might be equally ignorant about it! How to locate the G-spot of a woman is one of the most common questions searched on Google. Chances are that it won’t be as easy to locate the G-spot as stated by Google. They will say that usually, the G-spot is around 2-3 inches inside the vagina on the front wall. It is stated that stimulating this specific area can create waves of pleasure for a woman leading to intense orgasm. A British study carried on 1800 women found that women claim to have no evidence of the G-spot. However, a French Gynaecologist Sylvain Mimoun contradicted the claims saying that as many as 60% of the women have G-spots and they just need to discover it. Here’s a look at few facts about G-spot:
- Few studies have established that certain sex positions like rear entry and woman-on-top can help in stimulating the G-spot.
- You can also stimulate the G-spot with fingering.
- The G-spot is different from the rest of the vagina as it has a different texture.
- For enhancing the pleasure,
- If you are still confused about locating the G-spot try to gauge her reactions.
- Ensure you stroke her G-spot in a rhythmic motion.
- In some cases, the women might not enjoy the new sensation if she had not discovered her G-spot earlier.
- Once you have worked your way with fingers, it’s time to enter from the back.