Ayurvedic Treatment For Nightfall
Factors Contributing to NightfallThere can be multiple factors resulting in nightfall, and a few of them are:
- Nightfall can happen due to heavy doses and taking allopathy medicines for a long period.
- Eating spicy non-veg food and coffee can also lead to having Wet dreams.
- Watching erotic movies and series can also make you have nightfall.
- Thinking about women's beauty and having sexual intercourse with them.
Physical and Mental SymptomsIf you start to have heavy nightfall, your body may get weak and a bit yellowish. Your heart also gets more fragile, and after doing even a little work, you may feel highly exhausted. Some people who have this issue have faced the loss of memory as well. With everything happening with your body on the physical and due to nightfall, your mind also gets a little weak, and you can face memory loss. You may also lack concentration in certain areas. Other nightfall symptoms are joint pain, dullness, gastric problems, fatigue, constipation, pain in the testicle, etc.
Myths About Nightfall
- It happens to just young men who masturbate regularly.
- Nightfall is a rare health problem.
- Nightfall is a non-treatable Health issue.
- It causes you problems in having an erection.
Ayurvedic TreatmentIf you ignore nightfall, you may have to face severe consequences later in time. Therefore, you must treat it as soon as possible. For the treatment of nightfall, there is nothing better than ayurvedic medicines. Nightfall is known as Swapnadosh in the dictionary of Ayurveda. The primary reason why ayurvedic treatment is considered to be the best for curing nightfall is that the diet and the medicines recommended in Ayurveda are natural and do not negatively impact the body. They focus on keeping the body and mind extremely healthy and stimulated. Ayurvedic medicines can completely cure this problem permanently. Ayurveda suggests two primary natural herbs for curing nightfall.
AshwagandhaAshwagandha is known to be one of the beneficial and common ayurvedic herbs that help cure various problems, including nightfall in men. Ashwagandha has withanolides that boost the functioning of the sex hormones in men's bodies. It also increases the blood circulation in men's genitals, helping men by curing nightfall and letting them have a long and hard erection.
ShilajitNext up, we have Shilajit, which is another most essential herb for curing Sexual problems. It takes care of the overall health and boosts stamina. By consuming Shilajit, men can have a more prolonged erection, and it also increases the blood flow in their genitals.
BhringrajBhringraj is one of the most important herbs that helps in regulating hormone production. It soothes the body and helps you in having a sound sleep.
AmalaAmala is an excellent source of vitamin c, which is a powerful antioxidant. It restricts male genitals from producing hormones in the body, and it also helps in reducing stress. It induces relaxation in the human body and enables a high sleep quality that prevents males from thinking at night.
Triphala powderLast on the ayurvedic medicine is a Triphala powder that is made by drawing belleric myrobalan, Indian gooseberry, and myrobalan. Triphala powder is excellent for increasing immunity. To help you with your nightfall problem, you can have one teaspoon of Triphala powder every night before going to bed.
Some ayurvedic medicine that can help men with their Wet dreams are as follows:
- Take two tablets of Chandrodaya Vati in the morning and evening with milk.
- Remove the peel of tamarind seeds after roasting them and grind them finely. Take it with one and a half grams of sugar with milk.
- Take 5 grams of Swadishta Virechan Churna With warm water before going to bed and two tablets of Chandraprabha Vati in the morning and afternoon.
- Another most natural way of curing nightfall is to do meditation and yoga. It's one of the easiest and must-try ones.
- Keep in mind to not sleep right after taking hot milk at night.
- Avoid the consumption of drugs and alcohol smoking.